Friday, December 4, 2015

Car Break-In On 55th Avenue NE


The Laurelhurst Blog Staff received this email:
On Tuesday, December 1st, my car was broken into on the 4400 block of 55th Avenue NE.
Unfortunately, for us, the car was left unlocked in literally the only time we have not locked it. My husband had unloaded Costco groceries for me, and he thought he'd seen me locking up.  So neither of us locked up.  
Eerie as it leads me to believe people are sweeping nightly for unlocked doors. Couldn't just be dumb luck.  
A new pair of $150 sunglasses, old lip glosses and chap stick were taken. Luckily they missed the nice pair of skis and boots that were in the back.   
I reported the incident to the Laurelhurst Private Security Patrol, as we subscribe to that and pay our dues.  I did not file a police report as minimal was taken. 

No comments: