Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Where Exactly to Find Form to Submit Comments to Save Laurelhurst Community Center

A reader sent us some more specific information on exactly where to find the form to contact City Council Members to submit input on saving the Laurelhurst Community Center.

She writes:

Thanks very much for sending this information about how to contact our City Council Members. 

I wanted to correct one small thing, though...when submitting comments on the the City 2011 Budget comment form website.

Instead of "this form" it is actually the "We Want To Hear From You" selection under the "FEEDBACK" heading that you click on to communicate with the City Council members. 

You might want to update this so that others are not confused and discouraged from giving important input.

No comments: