Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Picture Of Suspected Package Thief On Boulevard And License Plate Of Another Package Thief Near Park

View larger photo


The Laurelhurst Blog received this information:

On Saturday December 10, my security camera recorded this man looking in my mail box on the 4300 block of 43rd Avenue NE, and alerted me via text.  
When I opened the door to see who it was I asked him what he was doing and then he ran away.  

I've alerted police and will be submitting photo and video to them.  Please keep on the lookout and report to police any suspicious activity in the area.

A neighbor also reported seeing a female steal a package recently from the porch of a home on the corner of NE 41st Street and 44th Avenue NE. The car used was described as a dark Honda Accord with Washington State plates that read BAL 1493.

No comments: