Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wheels Stolen Off Of Car And Car Propped Up On Concrete Blocks



The Laurelhurst Blog Staff received this information:
I would like to let the Laurelhurst Community know that the wheels of my 2016 Audi S4 were stolen sometime between 10pm on October 3rd and 5am on October 4th from my car parked on the street in front of my home in the 5100 block of 46th Ave NE. 
If I had to guess, this happened closer to 5am due to the fact that something interrupted the thieves from stealing all four of my tires.  
The two driver's side wheels were stolen and I believe the intention was to steal all four tires.   
The driver's side of my car was propped up on a concrete block and another concrete block was found on the passenger side of my car.


I'm not sure what could have been done to prevent this from happening.  We don't have a usable driveway that I can park in and I was parked directly under a streetlight. 
I wanted to pass this information along to the neighborhood as a reminder to be aware that these situations happen in our neighborhood.


No comments: