We live on 45th Avenue NE, above West Laurelhurst Drive, and sometime during the night of July 19th, our SUV was prowled while parked in front of our house, and most of the items were taken.
The car was completely cleaned out, almost everything was stolen, including a box full of grocery bags.
It's possible that the items, of little value, could be dumped somewhere.
Here are some of the items taken:
- Owner's manual for 2014 Toyota Highlander (in a zippered folio with registration, etc)
- 2 Bubble Bums (portable car booster seats)
- A box of bags
- A bocce ball set
- Various gift cards (Red Robbin, QFC, Safeway, Shell, Met Market)
- Electric tire gauge
- Windshield wipers still in packaging
- Spot it (round kids card game)
Thanks, and please remember to check your car locks every night.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any information.