Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Burglar Steals Purse While Resident Sleeping In House Near Villa


The Laurelhurst Blog received this information:
I live on the 4500 block of 51st Avenue NE on a dead end street next to Villa Academy. I had my purse stolen sometime in the middle of the night on Thursday morning, July 6th.
The  grey backpack style purse  was stolen from my dining table while I was asleep upstairs. Very disturbing as I was home alone. A dining room window was pried open.  

The victim's neighbor wrote:

Our neighbor was robbed recently. The burglars opened a side window and stole her fancy back pack which she used as a purse and she would like to get it back if anyone finds the bag.    

The police came and said it was very common especially at this time of year’  her car keys weren’t taken and they were next to the bag. Our neighbors heard noises around 2am.

Please contact laurelhurstblogger@gmail.com if you have information.

No comments: