Children’s Hospital and the SAC (Standing Advisory Committee), made up of representatives of Children’s Hospital and surrounding neighborhoods to advise the City and Children’s Hospital on development that is occuring under the provisions of the Children’s Hospital Major Institution Master Plan, are holding a meeting tonight at 6pm in the Ocean Cafe (formerly Sound Cafe) on the 7th Floor of the Ocean Zone at Children's Hospital.
The agenda includes:
- Street vacation final report
- Update on the Burke-Gilman Trail connection
- Update on the inpatient psych unit renovations
- Introduction of the roof garden concept and master use permit considerations
- Other possible upcoming projects
There doesn't look to be a public comment period as is usually on previous agenda's of SAC meetings.
For more information contact Steve Sheppard at 206-684-0302 or email@example.com.