Thursday, September 5, 2013

And More Stolen Packages Reported, One Neighbor Sees Black Prius As Possible Get-Away Car

Here are 3 emails we received about recent stolen packages from neighborhood homes:


Sadly, I am also a member of the stolen package club. We live on 41st Avenue NE at NE 38th Steet and my package was stolen on Friday, August 9th.
We also had two packages stolen from our house on 55th Avenue NE on Friday August 16.  Usually our packages arrive late in the day, but these must have arrived earlier than normal. The thief is probably keeping his eye on the truck



At approximately 5pm Tuesday, September 3rd,  the UPS truck dropped off a package at our house on NE 54th Street, between 46th and 47th Avenus NEs. Within a couple minutes, I noticed a black Prius sitting in the middle of the street with the door open and a male in the driver's seat. It seemed odd, so I went closer to a window and saw a woman running away from our house carrying a package. I ran to the door and yelled, and heard her yelling "go,go." A police car responded within minutes to my call, and I filed a police report.

No comments: