Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Boy Throws Baseball From Laurelhurst Elementary Roof Damaging Windshield

























The Laurelhurst Blog received this information:

We were driving down 46th Avenue NE, in front of the entrance to Laurelhurst gym when our windshield was hit by a baseball thrown from the roof of the entrance.  
It scared us to death and I almost lost control of my vehicle. The kid who did this does not know how dangerous it was.  
My windshield has to be replaced. The scary part was that our sun roof was open and the ball could have struck my husband in the head.  

If anyone has any information about this count your please contact Jamie or Diana at 206-524-5680.  
We will offer a reward for information that leads to the guilty person.  I have reported this information to the police.

No comments: