Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Neighbor Reports Speeding Teenagage Driver In a Blue Mustang-type Car


The Laurelhurst Blog received this information:
On Saturday, October 4, around 4:15pm, I was crossing 48th Avenue NE on the east side of the  Laurelhurst playfield.  I had to flag down an obviously speeding car, a  blue mustang-type car.  
To my surprise I found a very young person driving the car, around age 18 would be my guess, with a much younger child in the passenger seat.

You may want to remind your readers about the consequences of giving the keys to power vehicles to young drivers. To any parents allowing their teenagers to drive their power cars / sports car: this is completely irresponsible and you should think again – especially if you are entrusting your older child to drive around your younger child.

No comments: