WSDOT sent this information about ramp removal work starting today:
The only sections remaining of the old westbound SR 520 off-ramp to Lake Washington Boulevard and the R.H. Thomson “Ramps to Nowhere” are those that stand over water. In the next two weeks, crews will prepare the work site so that active removal work of these spans begins today.
What to expect:
The removal work is expected to continue for the next three to four months. We will keep you updated through these emails as the work progresses. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the ramp-removal work, please feel free to call the SR 520 24-hour hotline at 206-708-4657 or email us at SR520bridge@wsdot.wa.gov.
How to reach stay informed during WABN construction:
- Call the 24-hour construction hotline (206-708-4657) with pressing questions or concerns.
- Email WABN staff with your questions about the project or construction activities.
- Join us for our monthly meetings on the first Wednesday of each month from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Graham Visitors Center.
- Visit the SR 520 Orange Page for the most up-to-date information on closures and construction impacts.
- Visit the WABN project website to find general information about the project.
- Follow us on Twitter @wsdot_520 to get key news and updates about the SR 520 program.