WSDOT sent out this information about tomorrow's meeting:
The public is invited to attend a special meeting tomorrow from 5-7:30pm to hear Montlake Phase project updates, the next phase of the SR 520 Bridge Replacement and HOV Program, and information about upcoming public comment opportunities at the Montlake Community Center.
The meeting will include a short presentation at 5:30 p.m. and time for questions and answers with project staff as a full group and one-on-one.
To be discussed at the meeting:
Overview of the Montlake Phase of construction including timeline and project elements.
Information about WSDOT’s application to the City of Seattle for a Major Public Project Construction Noise Variance (MPPCNV).
- The MMPCNV establishes the noise limits a Design-Build contractor must comply with during nighttime construction activities.
- City staff will also be available to discuss the city’s process for WSDOT to obtain the permit and how the public can submit formal comments later this spring.
A look-ahead to other spring public meetings and outreach activities including the upcoming public comment period for the SR 520 Montlake Phase Neighborhood Traffic Management Plan (NTMP).
How to stay informed during WABN construction:
- Call the 24-hour construction hotline (206-708-4657) with pressing questions or concerns.
- Email WABN staff with your questions about the project or construction activities.
- Join us for our monthly meetings on the first Wednesday of each month from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Graham Visitors Center.
- Visit the SR 520 Orange Page for the most up-to-date information on closures and construction impacts.
- Visit the WABN project website to find general information about the project.
- Follow us on Twitter @wsdot_520 to get key news and updates about the SR 520 program.