Tonight from 5-7pm at the Holiday Art, Craft & Gift Sale there will be a special reception with refreshments at the Miller Library at the Center for Urban Horticulture (3501 NE 41st Street, Seattle). The public is invited to shop for unique arts and hand-crafted gifts made by local artists.
Included this year:
- Joel Bidnick’s living wetlands in bottles
- Joan Helbacka’s hand-sewn notebooks
- Jenny Craig’s witty letterpress paper goods
- Molly Hashimoto’s prints, cards and watercolors
- Dorothy Crandell’s natural stone necklaces.
Go here for more information.