Thursday, October 6, 2016

Have You Seen A Tennis Racquet Bag Stolen From A Car?

The Laurelhurst Blog received this information:



My car, parked on the 3000 block of East Laurelhurst Drive near Webster Point, was rifled through on Tuesday night.   
My blue, green and white thin-striped tennis bag, shaped like a tennis racquet, with two tennis racquets in it and a knee brace was stolen.  
I think it’s likely they just dumped the bag somewhere after looking through it. It’ll cost me about $450 to replace both racquets.
I also learned that a friend's tennis bag on the 4300 block of NE 33rd Street,  was also stolen from in front of her house as well on Tuesday night.  Her left  knee brace, which was in her bag, was not taken.   
Yesterday, a neighbor found my friend's tennis bag and her racquet yesterday in front of her garage, along with a black backpack that was left, which contains a sunglass case and checks.  
Also yesterday evening, when I got home, my elbow brace was sitting on top of our front wall.  Perhaps the thieves rifled through my tennis bag and then brought it back.  

It seems we definitely have a local thief here — maybe some teens in the neighborhood?




  



No comments: