Friday, May 27, 2016

Resident Stops Man Trying to Throw Large Ceramic Animal At Dog In Front Of House

The Laurelhurst Blog received this information:

Weird guying trying to throw a large ceramic animal at dog
We live on the 3800 block of 45th Avenue NE and on Thursday, 5/26, while my daughters and I were out in our not to deep yard, a man walked by grabbed a ceramic object from my yard and started to throw it at my dog who was on the front porch.  

Our dog started barking because a) he is a dog and recognized a weird situation and b) the man was between my daughter and me.  
I said "Hey" and he put the object down. 
The man would not tell me where he lives however did admit to attempting to throw the object at the dog. I'll assume he didn't see us before I stopped him.

He's had short brown hair, an accent that I will guess is European, wearing a Children's Hospital fleece vest and long sleeves. I did not recognize him as a neighbor.
 
Hopefully I scared him off.

No comments: