Thursday, February 18, 2016

Suspicious Person Seen On NE 45th Street and 52nd Avenue NE

The Laurelhurst Blog received this email today:
We live on the block of 52nd Avenue NE north of 45th street. And today between 12:00-12:30 we saw a suspicious looking solicitor wearing a neon green sweatshirt that said "Tri State Roofing" on it.   
The male solicitor did not approach every house.  It appeared that he did not go to the houses with cars in the driveway.   
I watched the solicitor approach the house across the street and saw him manipulate their doorknob.  He did not leave any type of brochure.   
He finally came to my house and did not knock on the door.  I heard a noise that sounded like he was putting a brochure on the door.   
When he left, I checked the door and there was nothing there.  This leads me to believe that he was also checking to see if my door was unlocked.  
I would like to make neighbors aware of the situation to be on alert. We did not call the Police.
 

No comments: