Monday, October 20, 2014

Important Credential Papers Stolen In Recent Car Prowl

The Laurelhurst Blog Staff received this email:
Just another frustrated neighbor complaining about a car break in.   
We live on the 4800 block of NE 40th Street, one block from the park.  On Friday evening, October, 17, I must have inadvertently left my car unlocked, and they took everything in it.   
My dog and I are work as an animal- assisted pet therapy team and they took my bag.  It has lots of  dog stuff, like leashes harnesses, etc.  
Most importantly, it has the credentials that allow us to enter facilities to do our work.  The bag is brown and white polka dotted and has a Ronald McDonald House logo on it.   
If anyone sees it, I'd really like to have it back.  I can't imagine the petty thieves have any use for the contents, and I'm hoping they tossed it in the bushes somewhere.
 

No comments: