Monday, September 15, 2014

Northwest Lanscape Paintings On Display At Miller Library

 
Wolfe painting photo
Oil paintings of Northwest landscapes by Kathleen Wolfe will be on exhibit in the Miller Library through today.

Wolfe's website says:
Landscape oil painting expresses the love I have for nature. Magical colors, textures, and shapes, amongst the changing light, inspires me to paint.
While growing up in Washington, I explored the forest and beach daily. Hiking, mountain climbing, skiing, sea kayaking, and travel were adventures that awakened my senses and curiosity. Photography and sketching taught me to see and capture the moment. 
Years later, I discovered my passion; painting in oils. 
Painting allows me to express how I feel, while drawing me closer to nature where you too may gather strength, balance and peace.

 
For more information go here.
 
 

No comments: