Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sally Fiorini's Art On Display In UDistrict Through May


Sally's art work on display



Sally Fiorini, a longtime Laurelhurst resident, would like to share with the neighborhood that her art is currently on display through the end of the month at Cafe Solstice (4116 University Way). .

Sally sent us this information:
I have lived in Laurelhurst all my life. I grew up on 55th and moved to West Laurelhurst drive when I was 7.  One of four "Henry girls" I am a graduate of the University of Washington, Roosevelt HS, Eckstein, Laurelhurst grade school, and Mimi's nursery school which was located at Laurelhurst play field near the baseball diamond. 
When I married Jeff Fiorini of Fiorini Sports, we bought a home across the street from my family home. 
I was with Miller-Pollard Interiors for almost 40 years, as co owner with Cope Miller, until it closed a few years ago.  
For the past 10 years, I have enjoyed working with different rice papers combined with paints in collages of both Asian and modern influence. 
Please stop by Café Solstice.   Thanks, Sally Fiorini

No comments: