Wednesday, October 23, 2013

GPS Found This Morning Near Laurelhurst Park Entrance

The Blog Staff received this email today:


This morning I was biking to work and found a car GPS and cables lying on the sidewalk a few yards from the driveway into the Laurelhurst Park parking lot (sidewalk on the north side of 41st Avenue NE). 
I’m assuming a car prowler stole it during the night from a car in Laurelhurst and then dropped the stolen goods so that they wouldn’t be caught with evidence as they saw someone approaching.   
I could give it to the police, but my guess is that they won’t make much effort to return it to the rightful owner since they are too busy for that kind of thing.

Unfortunately, the owner of the GPS did not have the “home” address programmed, otherwise I would return it myself.

No comments: