Friday, March 15, 2013

Le Petit Shoppe Up For Sale Immediately


Le Petit Shoppe'





















Here is the email Katherine, owner of Le Petit Shoppe (3432 NE 45th St), a nearby children's consignment store, sent out this morning:



Dear Friends,
I am sad to announce that because of personal life changes I am forced to sell Le Petit Shoppe. I am negotiating with the landlords for continuing business through the end of May and in the meantime I am seeking any interested buyer. Any interested buyer needs to respond quickly, as the landlord will be seeking a tenant for the space.

This change will prevent me from purchasing any inventory until a new buyer is identified. Any items we have on consignment should be picked up before end of this month. I will attempt to contact consignors by telephone.

In the meantime, everything in the shop, (except consigned items), will be reduced 40%. The sale will run through March 23rd.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your loyalty and support over the last five years. It's with a heavy heart that I make this decision. I have enjoyed watching your families grow and building relationships and look forward to seeing you all around the neighborhood.


Katherine - Le Petit Shoppe
206-525-0619
lepetitshoppe@hotmail.com




(photo courtesy of Le Petit Shoppe website)

No comments: