Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Car Prowl On 42nd Avenue NE And NE 45th Street

We received this email from a reader about a car prowl that happened last Wednesday, November 30th, on 42nd Avenue NE, near the intersection of 45th Street NE:
A couple of nights ago, I forgot to lock my car.  The next morning when I left the house, I discovered that someone had entered my car during the night and rifled through the glove compartment and the armrest between the two front seats.  Some stuff was taken, but luckily nothing of any value. 

Then, about a half hour later, I discovered that a carpenter working on the house across the street from mine had had his lockbox messed with during the night. 

So, clearly, someone is prowling the neighborhood with the intent to take whatever he can get his hands on.

No comments: